Free Christmas Plugin! — Arturia is giving away Filter MS-20 completely free to download until January 2nd!
Read this article for more details on how to get it.
What Is Arturia Filter MS-20?
As the same says, Filter MS-20 is a filter plugin. It lets you make some crazy and dirty filtering sweeps. It’s packed with a distortion module which will fire up every source you will run into it.
The Filter MS-20 is modeled on the infamous abrasive MS-20 synthesizer.
The plugin lets you put awful crunch into your mixes or elements in your song and make anything sound massive.
How to Free Download Arturia MS-20
- Go to this link.
- Click the button you see on the page that says “Get it for FREE”
- Login to your account or create a new one if you are a new user.
- Click the button that says “Add the license to your account”.
- Download and install the Arturia Software Center. If you have already installed it, you can open the one installed on your machine.
- Open Arturia Software Center, login, and make sure you activate and install Filter MS-20.
- Open your DAW and enjoy your new plugin by Arturia! ?
P.S. Some DAWs require you to restart your machine before using newly installed VST plugins.