FREE Premium Orchestra VST instrument library
Spitfire Audio is giving away BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover instantly for free!
In the past, you had to fill up a questionnaire before to get this amazing library for free; otherwise they were charging you about $49.
Keep reading this article to find out more!
What Is BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover?
BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover is a high-quality VST instrument library for orchestral composition. It’s a great tool for adding beautiful orchestral instruments to your music.
This library contains 33 instruments brought to life inside an easy-to-use plugin, compatible with any DAWs, and, surprisingly, it’s lightweight on your hard drive (only 200 MB).
Here are some demos created with the BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover :
How to Get BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover for Free
- Click here to head over to Spitfire’s website.
- Click on “ADD TO CART”.
- Login to your Spitfire’s account or sign up for a new one.
- Finalize the order at the checkout.
- Wait for an e-mail from Spitfire with all instructions on how to free download and install BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover.
If you need more info about how to install BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover click here to head over to their official “GETTING STARTED” page or click here to jump on their FAQ page.
- Mac OS X 10.13 to OS 12.
- Minimum: 2.8GHz i5 minimum (quad-core), 8GB RAM.
- Recommended: 2.8GHz i7 (six-core), 16GB RAM.
- Intel and M1 Apple computers, 64 bit DAW required. (32 bit DAWs not supported).
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 AND Windows 11 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit).
- Minimum: Intel 2.8 GHz i5 (quad-core) or AMD Ryzen 5.
- Recommended: Intel 2.8 GHz i7 (six-core) or AMD R7 2700. (32 bit DAWs not supported).