Looking for a free, and simple alternative to Kickstar or VolumeShaper?
If your answer is “YES”, you should definitely check out this new FREE plugin effect called Flux Mini 2.
What is Flux Mini 2
Flux Mini 2 is a free envelope shaper plugin effect made by Caelum Audio.
Like other envelope shapers, Flux Mini 2 allows you to draw any kind of shape on the graph which can be used to modulate filter cutoff, filter resonance, amplitude and mix.
Use this plugin to create dope modulations on your pads or main synths, if you do Future Bass or EDM, in general, you will enjoy this plugin for sure.
It can also be used as a simple side-chain effect plugin, to give that “pump” effect or to duck a bass with a 4/4 kick.
It’s easy and fun to use!
Flux Mini 2 works on macOS (Requires macOS 10.11 or higher. AU, VST3, AAX – 64bit only) and Windows (Requires Windows 7 or higher. VST3, AAX – AAX is 64bit only). It is not limited to PC or MAC but it also work on iPhone and iPad (Requires iOS 11 or higher. Standalone and AUv3).
How to get Flux Mini 2 for free
- Click here head over to Caelum Audio’s website
- Click on “DOWNLOAD”
- Login in your account (If you haven’t one just sign up for a free account on their website.)
- Download and install Flux Mini 2 on your machine.
- Open your DAW and enjoy your new Free plugin! 🎉
P.S. Some DAWs require you to restart your machine before using newly installed VST plugins.
- Modulate multiple parameters: Cutoff, Resonance, Amp and Mix.
- 3 filter modes: Low-pass, high-pass and band-pass.
- Create custom modulation shapes with the graph.
- Synced modulation with your DAW.
- MIDI triggering.
- Output graphs as MIDI CC.