Happy Christmas Eve!
For this Christmas (2021), Acustica Audio is giving away an old-school channel strip plugin called “Eminence”.
Acustica Audio is well known for their top-notch quality plugins. They sound superb, but they are also heavy size and CPU hungry.
Keep this in mind when you decide to download it and use it in your mixes.
What is Eminence by acustica Audio
Eminence is a vintage channel strip which embodies:
- An ultra-rare ’60s British 3-band EQ, famously used in probably one of the most famous and mythical worldwide broadcast studios, produced and developed at a time when record labels and companies maintained their own recording studios, going so far as to design and build most of their own recording equipment.
- A ‘Frankenstein’ compressor that fuses two different seriously ‘Old school’ solid-state dynamic processors in one (591: an Optical Compressor – 612: FET Limiter) from a renowned U.S. audio electronics company.
- A preamp section includes the preamp stages from all three units that comprise this powerful plugin.
If you want to dig more into it, you can find the Acustica Audio Eminence manual here.
How to get Eminence by Acustica Audio for free
- Go to this link.
- Download and install “Aquarius” (Desktop application for macOS & Windows).
- Once installed, open the app and login in your AA account, if you haven’t got one yet, you can sign up for free on AA’s website.
- You will see Eminence added to your account for free!
- Install the format you like between VST2, VST3, AU or AAX.