Do you want to recreate the underwater effect in a quick and easy way?
Thenatan teamed up with Sanjay C again to give away the Underwater FX Plugin for free (reg.$50).
This is a limited time offer, and at the time of writing this article, the end of this offer is known.
What is Underwater FX by Thenatan?
Underwater FX is a plugin effect plugin available for Windows (VST / VST3 – 32 & 64 Bit) and macOS (AU / VST / VST3 – 64 Bit).
Basically, it is a filter plugin with a drive and a bit-crush knob, which helps you recreate the underwater effect in an easy and fast way.
You may have heard this effect in a lot of Drake’s songs but also in those Chill Trap/RnB Canadian songs.
Here are all the features:
- “Low-Cut Switch“ Cuts Everything under 80 Hz
- “Filter Knob“ Modeled Filter Unit With A Very Smooth Resonance
- “Slopes Menu“ 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 60 / 72 And 96 dB Slope Settings
- “Redux Knob” Lo-Fi degrade unit
- “Drive Knob” Special Algorithm Distortion
- “Master Output Knob“
- “Audio Visualizer – Animations – Hair Colors And A Lot Of Tears“
How to Get Underwater FX by Thenatan for Free
- Click here to head over to the Underwater FX page.
- Click on “Add to the cart”.
- At checkout, add this code: sanjaycdrake
- Click on “Apply”.
- Enter your email and click on “Continue”.
- You will receive an email from Thenatan with the download link,
- Download and install Underwater FX on your machine.
- Open your DAW and enjoy your new Free plugin! 🎉
P.S. Some DAWs require you to restart your machine before using newly installed VST plugins.